AFL/VFL Trading Card Photoshop

Great job, looks so good you wouldn’t know. I’d love a Luke Breust one but I think he has to play every game and then he’ll get it in the final round, a slim chance but unlikely.

Great job, looks so good you wouldn’t know. I’d love a Luke Breust one but I think he has to play every game and then he’ll get it in the final round, a slim chance but unlikely.
Thanks mate. Yeah, now that the template is done properly it's just a matter of changing colours, logos, photos. I'll get around to doing it in the next couple of days (work is a bit busy at the minute).

Just testing the template with an original card. Has matched up pretty well.

Will probably do a Callan Ward one next, then I'll put the template away... unless I get any requests.

Last edited:
bloody hawthorn..had to rain on Dusty's big day!!!
* just jazzing you Blown, your boys played well and appear to be on the move with building a strong team.

To be honest I was just so sick of hearing about Dusty all week I was just glad it was over. Great player don’t get me wrong, but the media were just a bit in love lol. As a Hawks man I’m happy with how were traveling, if he’d won that game against Port I think we’d be 6th on the ladder, crazy.

You might have to whip up a Dunstall Legend sig at some stage, just something to get us Hawks collectors super keen for hopefully next year. Pretty please

You might have to whip up a Dunstall Legend sig at some stage, just something to get us Hawks collectors super keen for hopefully next year. Pretty please
Hey mate, sorry for the slow reply... hectic time of year at work. Yeah, will get around to it next week I reckon.