AFL Supremacy 2024 sales

CRUISER77

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
26   0   0
Hi i have the following. HUGE DISCOUNTS !!

Eric Hipwood GOLD 79/95 $20 BRISBANE
Cam Mackenzie GOLD 78/95 $20 HAWTHORN
Tom Powell BLUE 59/65 $25 KANGAROOS
Harry Himmelberg BLUE 38/65 $20 GWS
Dan Houston BLUE 26/65 PORT SOLD
Wayne Schimmelbusch CLUB CAPTAINS 64/70 $65 KANGAROOS
Bruce Monteath CLUB CAPTAINS 14/70 $110 RICHMOND
Heath Shaw CAREER GAMES 31/55 $150 COLLINGWOOD
Patrick Dangerfield FRANCHISE GREATS 3/70 LOW $175 GEELONG
Steele Sidebottom PREMIERSHIP GLORY 16/40 $275 COLLINGWOOD
John Nicholls Premierships player and coach SIGNATURE 26/50 $600 CARLTON
Jamarra Ugle-Hagan FRANCHISE FUTURE SIGNATURE 33/70 $325 WESTERN BULLDOGS

Gavin Wanganeen PREMIERSHIP BROWNLOW 17/25 $2800 NOW $2400 REDUCED !! ESSENDON/PORT (Shown in Essendon color uniform)
1:36 boxes only absolute monster card Essendon/Port fans.. celebrates both flags and his 93 Brownlow triumph.
There are only 25 of these.

Last edited:
Also please contact to view personally any of these at Nth melb card fair Sunday 22ND. I live in the country and am travelling down so respect my time and I will do the same for you.I know that there are a few people that like to view a card personally and save on post costs and this is an opportunity to do so.
To the rest of my regulars I will have the select insert folder , Supremacy for sale and all my listed ebay cards..see you there..

I have discounted probably further than I wanted ..and if not interest am pretty happy to hold .These are amazing card designs to keep for the future !!
Check out my list. a half trade half cash idea can be heard if you can see one you need and im keen on the card you have available but they are plenty cheap enough to sell quick anyway. Give it 6-12 months and people will be asking everywhere for cards when ebay dries up starting from even the blue parallels for thier team.
Imagine going to the dump and picking up valuable electronics? We are in such a bubble right now. No cycle lasts.

Last edited:
After consideration ,and assistance from a member on here with pricing information ,have discounted the premiership Brownlow,for all those interested.
Other discounts can be found as well.

Thx. Am now open to hear half trade ,half cash ideas as well on cards on this list for all cards except for Wanganeen which I'd see a combo 600 card value and 1800 $ as workable

Cruise

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom