A Ton of Spurs Autos

Telfs Card Park

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
122   0   0
Had a number of Spurs autos come in recently and finally hit my 100th auto! This is definitely the most enjoyable chase I have pursued. Only 249 to go!

And a personal favourite, the first Perdue auto in a Spurs uni and a nice add to the PC! Still one of the worst trades in NBA history though, Rodman for Perdue! Really?

What a nice range.

and that Rodman trade was purely to dump him, he wasn't a Spurs guy.

Funnily enough the Bulls had Rodman ranked 7th out of the potential guys they could get, wow.

What a nice range.

and that Rodman trade was purely to dump him, he wasn't a Spurs guy.

Funnily enough the Bulls had Rodman ranked 7th out of the potential guys they could get, wow.

Yeah I know the Rodman situation well, just wish they could have got more than Perdue!

ONLY 249 more to go - good work grabbing a Ray McCallum Spurs uni auto too - didn't last long.

As for Rodman - that was always going to be a mismatch with D-Rob and Avery. If you think about it, you basically gave up Sean Elliott who Detroit basically gave back to the Spurs for nothing anyway....

Where is the bar set to? I am at 101 lol!

Only 168 (I think...) with about another 8 due in the next few months. Haven't got a Dirk yet, waiting for a cheap one which will never happen haha.

I saw that someone else was doing with this with the Hawks and thought it was an awesome idea and followed suit. Might have been @ducky_poo? Can't remember off the top of my head...

Good work! I am trying to get a certified auto of the Big Fundamental but there is no way I will be getting one soon at the current prices. Still have plenty of options available which is good and there are plenty of PSA/DNA autos on the bay which helps. Certainly a more achievable chase than chasing every colour of the rainbow that Panini keeps over producing!

Nice mix of products there. The oldschool Freeman is cool!

Yeah I love picking up some of those rare old ones! My next stop is to try and get all the original 1973-74 Topps Spurs which are on the bay signed with PSA/DNA. Being the first official Spurs it would be pretty cool to add those to the PC!