A Prime Example....

muzikandme

|--SILHOUETTE'S--|
Feedback - 100%
57   0   0
Have another mail day of prime silhouettes that have been sitting in my draw for a month or so that I thought I would finally show off. Got them from a few members over on BO, I'm really glad that I was able to find a couple of them.

First up we have a Xavier Henry Prime #/20. He's shown flashes of being a solid player if he can find a constant role on a team.

Alex English Prime #/25. Good to get a patch with three colours most I have seen for sale only have a 2 colour piece of jersey.

Luol Deng Prime #/25. With one of the nicer patches I have seen, good to get that one out of the way also because the don't come up to often and when they do they are generally over priced.

Mitch Richmond Prime #/25. This card was a redemption and I have never seen one come up for sale so I had to grab it even though it is only a 2 colour patch. I want to try and upgrade it at some point to those nice Kings multi colour patches.

Artis Gilmore Prime #/10. I have actually missed out on a couple of these already and I know a couple are locked away in PC's so the list of available copies was getting low. Really happy to get this one even though it's not of a hugely collected player.

Dikembe Mutombo Prime #/25. This card the moment I got it became one of my favourite cards in my PC, I have only seen the nameplate copies come up for sale and I think this prime is so much nicer.

Dominique Wilkins Prime #/10. This card I believe was used by Panini in the preview for this product, I have also missed out on a few of these over time and although I slightly over paid I wasn't going to miss out on another.

Sorry about the bad scans, as always comments are appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

Sick cards all around. I like seeing cards like the Wilkins where they are pictured in teams you don't generally associate them with. I guess it's cause there are already thousands of Hawks cards out there. Kind of like when you see Ewing sonics or magic cards, or Hakeem raptors cards.