A Glove-ly teaser

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Feedback - 100%
206   0   0
Got a couple cards in over the past week that weren't sent to my US postal address so figured I'd show them off as a little teaser ahead of the batch I have sitting in the States.

First off an Immaculate Scorers Club auto #/49

And this sexy piece of cardboard.

Immaculate Premium Patches Auto Gold #/10.

Thanks for looking

Mate they are two insane cards...really digging that immac patch, it's fricken schhweeet! Just picked up a jersey numbered Chandler of exactly the same card, my patch ain't nearly as good though! haha nice mate!

Immac Patch auto is beautiful!!! I find the gold ink autos intriguing, have a DRob auto on the way so will see how they are in hand.

love them both . It would probably have cost me an arm but I would have loved to see James Worthy in this premium patch set. Love the design and your patch is just a monster

Awesome premium patch, I saw that on ebay. I hope the next mailday is of a certain Immaculate card that was busted by the good folks over at Panini!!!! Haha

If that's the teaser I'm really looking forward to the main course! That patch is jumbo sized nasty!

Thanks fellas, real happy with the pick ups.

Awesome premium patch, I saw that on ebay. I hope the next mailday is of a certain Immaculate card that was busted by the good folks over at Panini!!!! Haha

I wish mate, there's been no sign off it since the pull. Devastating.