A few for my Momentous set chase

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter
Feedback - 100%
1260   0   0
A couple of the bigger names finally added so thought I would share, gives me an excuse to post a mailday anyway

A few first I don't think I have done maildays for.
Already had the Davis - actually inspired me to do the set. And added Kawhi a while back and the Beal sort of recently. The Henson while not that pricey didn't pop up that often so was happy to get that one. 2 left to get of the 85, both redemptions - Terrence Jones and Thomas Robinson. Anyone sees, let me know!

Received today:

and the big one...........

BOOM

just kidding

Thanks as always for looking and commenting

Last edited:
Siiiick set. This is the best part of momentum for sure!

Shame they couldn't get ALL on card autos for the set to be consistent but hey, most of the big names are which is pretty good. Other downer is about 15 of the set are redemptions so I hope they get filled.

cheers guys

Skip, out of this lot yeah Kawhi and Sackre are stickers but within the set there are more stickers to be seen, prob 50/50 ratio but the major ones are on card - Sullinger, Tobias, Cole, Rivers, etc

Nice set for sure. For some reason it doesn't seem to have a lot of fans. I have the drummond version /49 and I love the look of it. I also have the the standard auto version you've pictured in coming.

Awesome pickups man!

I swear, by your title, I thought you were chasing some ridiculously hard set lol! You had me fooled!
Some set like the 1999/00 Fleer Focus Vivid Die cuts /50 lol

-Brandon

Nice set for sure. For some reason it doesn't seem to have a lot of fans. I have the drummond version /49 and I love the look of it. I also have the the standard auto version you've pictured in coming.

Thanks yeah I agree. I think the Drive insert /49 and Force /25 will be popular in a few years. Surprised by some of the Momentous /49 versions going for cheaper than the unnumbered ones it's weird

Awesome pickups man!

I swear, by your title, I thought you were chasing some ridiculously hard set lol! You had me fooled!
Some set like the 1999/00 Fleer Focus Vivid Die cuts /50 lol

-Brandon

Haha! Thanks! yeah for my budget and urge to chase a set and then wait for redemptions this will do me! cheers