4X 2013-14 Select

jkidd05

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
995   0   0
Pretty fun break overall, happy to get a gold and a black and some cool prizms! Are all the patches one coloured in this release? I pulled 4 of them and they are all one coloured!
Thanks for looking

Box 1 Greek Freak Auto, Kyrie Prizm, MCW Prizm

Box 2 Jennings "Prime" /99? Dellavedova Jersey Auto, MCW Purple Prizm, Dumars Gold Auto /10

Box 3 Kobe "prime" /49, Karasev 1/1, DRob "Prime" /25...

Box 4 LeBron Prizm Jefferson "prime" /99

Like the Wall, Kobe, Dumars, dRob and delamananadova!

What's the story with the 'primes'?

It appears only patches numbered /10 or less have multiple colours. A cheap and lazy move by Panini.

The Clutch series along with any Mosaic 1/1s look amazing.

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah mate I think the Clutch refractors will be very popular, I almost had a heart attack when I saw the black on the bottom of the LeBron thinking it may have been a mosiac haha. I wished it was a better player with the 1/1 but can't really complain!

Some good hits! That Karasev a 1/1??

Did you get any Korver at all that would be available?

Yep 1/1

Nice break, some great looking cards in this release.

I think Panini have stuffed up and put Prime on everything?
Yep. Something is definitely a bit screwy with this 'prime' business...

Yeah I think that's case as well. Was strange seeing prime stamps on the /99 GUs. I also think they should have let people know that multi coloured patches were going to be exclusive for the SSP cards only.

panini has prime stamped on the back of the refractor jerseys? if so it must just be an error on their part, they are obviously jerseys not patches. ive never seen anyone else posting that they had prime marked on them. it doesnt have anything to do with multicolored patches or single colored patches, because they are just jerseys, not patches. either way cool to get a 1/1 refractor & the dumars looks great.