3 Boxes of Games of Thrones Series 4

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
44   0   0
Wasn't in a hurry to pick up these due to most breaks I've seen having been pretty ordinary. Looks like a lot of autos of lesser cast members and the main stars are very scarce. That being said, even though I didn't pull any EL's I was happy to pull the two ladies that I did, and another of the Aussie Noah Taylor. The Valar Morghulis cards are also very nice....

Not bad some nice looking cards there. might aswell get the boxes now before you know it they'll be 150+ a box

Not bad some nice looking cards there. might aswell get the boxes now before you know it they'll be 150+ a box

True dat! Based on past releases they go up in a hurry... They did make a lot of boxes though - 11,000 of Series 4, but that's still a 1,000 less than Series 3...Series 1 was only 9,500 boxes and Series 2 was 10,000 - and series 2 seem the rarest...

Well done I really like Noah Taylor 's auto ( he was in one of my favourite movie "Charlie and the chocolate factory" )

Hi interested in G2 king Joffrey, valar Morghulis looking for G1 John Snow as well Cheers