2x jumbo packs of Pinnacle

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Feedback - 100%
231   0   0
So having seen the multiple poor scans on eBay, and being really disappointed with Panini's release blog preview I said I was going to stay right away from Pinnacle. However after a quick trip to see Mal at the markets (to top up on supplies) he was raving about it being the best low end product of the year...

Ok, so 2 jumbo packs wouldn't hurt to have a look right?

Whilst I didn't hit anything big, or any autos at all I must admit all the inserts are pretty nice. Just a shame the base cards are so boring. I particularly like the clear view, however I'll let you all be the judge.

not bad mate, whats a jumbo pack worth from Mal?

$15 each or 2 for $25

wall gu is pretty sweet...

It's not actually a GU, colored acetate. Apparently there's five colours available with each being harder to get than the One before it. I agree, does look cool tho. One of the better inserts I've seen of late.

Haha same - I made an order for one-touches from DACW and grabbed a couple of football boxes and a pack of jumbo for myself at the same time (hoping for a Steven Adams RC). Got a Lamond Murray auto... some of the inserts were nice enough - Nick Young Museum Collection parallel, Shaq The Naturals and Carmelo Z Team. Good to see Panini putting some effort into making inserts nice again.