2nd small Ennis mailday for 2016

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Feedback - 100%
116   0   0
Hey folks
Not many but there's a nice one (of one) in amongst this micro mailday!

Nope, it's not in this pic! Just some basic ones (If someone has an Impressionist Sapphire /25 please lmk as this one was sent from Japan in PWE with a smear of bubble wrap and a toploader needless to say it didn't come out completely unscathed )

Huge pick up was this Shabazz Napier & James Ennis Dual Auto Dual Logoman 1/1..had to bid against a Shabazz collector as I found out from the man who came 2nd in this bidding war! The funny thing about collecting quite a random player, people figure out who pipped them! LOL

So that makes this little IMMAC Logoman family ...... I will get those other 2 some day!

Cheers for looking!

There are really nice cards and then there's your's! Just nuts Dylan seriously that dual patch auto is just MAAAAAAAADD!!! Happy for you that you managed to nab it, I bet that Shabazz bidder was not too happy you won hehe

There are really nice cards and then there's your's! Just nuts Dylan seriously that dual patch auto is just MAAAAAAAADD!!! Happy for you that you managed to nab it, I bet that Shabazz bidder was not too happy you won hehe
Lol thanks Aaron, yeah got a random pm on BO titled "was it you?" and he said if you outbid me on that dual i am ok. But let me know.
So i adv i did so that was funny

Lol thanks Aaron, yeah got a random pm on BO titled "was it you?" and he said if you outbid me on that dual i am ok. But let me know.
So i adv i did so that was funny

haha that is so strange! Why was he so insistent to know? You must have made him real mad haha