Baseball 2024 Topps Chrome Retail (3 Blasters and 5 Monster Boxes)

Iron Clad Lou

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
27   0   0
Needed to scratch an itch. bought some retail

Blaster 1 - Shithouse

Blaster 2 - Garbage. Judge buyback might end up being ok.

Blaster 3 - Servicable. Only auto of the break. Numbered card also. Saved the blaster break

Monster 1 - Abhorrent.

Monster 2 - Meh. First numbered card and some good inserts

Monster 3 - Excellent. Light Board logo variation, numbered card and a buyback. Don't get much better

Monster 4 - Shocking. Wouldn't wish this box on my worst enemy

Monster 5 - GODLY. Elly Lightboard Logo Variation AND a Shohei ray wave potential buyback. My best retail box ever.

I'm not a baseball card guy, but there's a bunch of Caminero, Churio and de La Cruz rookie cards/parallels there along with Judge, Ohtani, Henderson, Betts, Rodriguiz, Lindor, Alvarez, Acuna etc inserts and parallels. Plus a bunch of other great young players.

Is that not good?! Is baseball retail normally loaded? It looks way better than any basketball I buy, maybe I need to switch sports!

They print so much of it that those are worthless. The inserts are really nice though. Topps hit different in that regard.

I am just being really negative. Baseball products are so much better than NBA it's not funny.

You can hit autos, supers, numbered stuff, great inserts and heaps of parallels and you can get buyback cards too.

Both products i bought had numbered cards, one had an auto and the others had SSP hits.

Get into baseball