2024 Select Brownlow Booklet Series!

Pretty str fwd but for the fact its being sent to a address I havent had for 2yrs I keep deleting the old address and putting my current one up In fact I just got some Hilite cards just 2weeks at my current addy , so see how we go I just sent a lovely email to select asking if they can change it

Its just not as desirable a series as some of the others. As a Tigers collector I only need the Cotchin in my PC. Im sure I can buy one for a couple of hundred easily.

They made more of this series so more people can get product. As a pure collector this is great imo.Easy to get than previous releases so there should be more happy collectors this time.

Would they just sell the Supremacy to SCC members ? It is the prime or number one AFL football card collectable imo. Let us debate this . Would it be fair just to allow the SCC members who I would think are predominantly collectors the right to all the product ? Even as a SCC member they could offer at least 2 boxes and the rest to the public. Or 1 box SCC but with a good discount and the rest to the public limit of 1 . With the card industry growth there will be people missing out . I do think though they need to up box numbers to satisfy more collectors in all releases now

I think they would eventually