2024 Select Brownlow Booklet Series!

Obviously there are the big guns of this release, who team collectors will target first. But let’s hear your odd player chase and why you want them. I’m chasing The Rat, he’s been really under represented in the Hobby, not sure we’ve ever had a signature card to chase. So he’s mine.

100% my answer is the same - JOHN 'the rat' PLATTEN
under appreciated 80's star with the cool hair ( who is still rocking that hair to this day/ just a little bit thinner these days)
great guy to meet as well, friendly and down to earth

As
For me it would be Tony Lockett……..very very rare for a FF to win a Brownlow!

big fan of the new promo Select put out showing a large number of the ex players who signed for this release.
This gets people excited to see legends holding up there card.
and gets that collectors blood pumping.
Nicely done select!

Will be happy for any of them to be honest being a collector, especially any new signers . Of course being a massive North Melbourne supporter Malcolm, Ross, Keith or Noel for me .

Mine are on the way
Trying for two in general sale
Sellout in a minute again I think

I don’t think they have been sent yet. People mistake receiving a tracking number with actually getting sent. Select always send out the tracking details well before they actually get collected by the courier. If you check the Aus Post app it’ll most likely say ready for processing.

Thats right .Mine has a trk no. but status is pending.

Hopefully the “banking issues” that are currently happening around the country at the moment get resolved before the general release tomorrow

Is everyone getting the shop pay code before your order I am going to use after pay tomorrow and still getting before I ever get to after pay

I was hoping I’d be lucky enough to get a box, but given selects history I doubt the odds are in my favour sadly

What does everyone think the Prospect Brownlow predictors will sell for approximately?

I was hoping I’d be lucky enough to get a box, but given selects history I doubt the odds are in my favour sadly

What does everyone think the Prospect Brownlow predictors will sell for approximately?

Would the Daicos one push the 2k mark since it feels like a consensus he’s likely to win one over the 3 years. I personally don’t want to hit it cause I’d hold and I’d jinx him winning one

Are we going for a 20 second shit show because select do not care about bots getting the boxes

No, I don't think this will be a repeat of Brilliance. A lot more boxes available and after fees and postage there's not a lot of margin in flipping boxes bought at $295 based on the trend of current eBay sales.

No, I don't think this will be a repeat of Brilliance. A lot more boxes available and after fees and postage there's not a lot of margin in flipping boxes bought at $295 based on the trend of current eBay sales.
I honestly don't know what to think. The way the bots slammed brilliance was astonishing.

Having a look at the payment process, they've sure added a lot of bullshit and clicks.

This payment protection thing...1 click save your info (which never stays)...going to be fun. Can't forget the check box to tick as well

No wonder bots smash this stuff