2024 Select Brownlow Booklet Series!

Anyone opening these is a bum. Just buy for fractions of a penny

I haven’t had a chance to open mine as they arrived while I’m away on holiday. I was originally going to keep em sealed for display but seeing everyone else open theirs makes me really want to rip em.

Part of the reason I refuse to buy any is I’d be tempted to do the whole damn set Ideally just want to rip my 3 and keep em for display no matter what they are.

I lost about $40 selling my 3, and I pulled an AFL legend and a jumper number. Some have good luck, others don’t.

Long story short. Regular boxes weigh 305g
Predictor boxes 313-315g
I messaged a guy on Facebook market place who had 4 boxes. I asked if he could weigh his boxes. He was confused but did it saying 3 of them 305g. 1 of them 314g.

I told him the story, then realising he probably wouldn’t sell me this box anymore. He decides to open in it seconds later and look what happened.

not only did he get a predictor, look who it was.

Yeah I got told about this on the first day, checked my 3 and all were 305. Makes sense really, extra card in top loader means extra weight. If you were buying and planning on flipping you’d be silly not to weigh them first and bust the heavy one, just like this guy did.

You could actually sell stating unopened box weighed ,pretty certain there is a redemption. Up to the buyer whether they want to take the risk