2024 Select AFL Hilites & Rising Star Cards

Should be 302. It's a bit cynical from Select. Max hype doing it with with Pendles 400.

It worked on me. I bought 500 of each so the print run can not be lower than 500. I'm guessing the Pendles will have the highest print run of any non-rising star card. I'll place $50 on the phantom tote and say Pendles will be 2200~ and Martin 1500~

I love Select, TLA, and to a lesser extent Upper Deck. Loathe Panini but didn't mind Topps but now that they are essentially Fanatics they go in the same bin as Panini.

10% of my hobby dollars used to go on footy and NRL but that's now going to flip. I badly need a Select membership. The only bummer is that there are so many "Gaylords" in the AFL space. Almost as bad as basketball....

I honestly thought Dear was a front runner for the nomination this week. Had he not missed his 4th goal from a simple set shot I’d say he would have got the nod.

Geeze no wonder the total printouts for Pendles and Dusty are more than 3,000 each
Tongue in cheek mate. I ordered 5 Pendles and 3 Martins. I've never ordered more than 5 of any one thing and only once did I order 5 - The Dusty 2020 GF cards with the 3 Norm Smith medals. Generally I'll order two cards of a Rising star and the last time I did that was Harry Sheezel in rd 1 last year.

These are the first hilites cards I've purchased this year. I should've grabbed a couple of Harley Reid Rising Star ones but forgot.

I don't know what the print runs are for Pendles and Martin but I suspected both would've been between 1000 and 2000.

3000 total is less than I thought it would be.

I already mentioned before, there are more than 3K each player.

Oh that's nuts. I didn't think it would be that many for either. Maybe 1500 each. Good luck to those who purchased 50/100+ of them for the purposes of squeezing out a dollar re-selling on ebay. that's going to be mighty tricky given the print run.

The 400 games milestones card in 2025 Footy Stars will be a nice card to have.

I just looked closer, lol. 3400 for Pendles and 3300 for Dusty. Some folks definitely purchased in 50 or 100 lots. They must be the highest serial numbered cards in the history of the AFL hobby.

They might be worth less than the purchase cost in a few years time. Not a bad thing. Discourage people from buying heaps, just to resell.