2024 Elite NRL Official Thread

Pretty sure we only had 2 last year too and both already had a recruit card then

I’m pretty sweet with Luai getting the patch.

I have a bookshelf display of cards honouring the three peat era, and I’ve tried to use priority cards and black diamonds rather than sigs, as they tend catch the light nicely. Didn’t have a Luai. The patch will do nicely (and means I don’t need to buy a world in league priority).

pics please

pics please
It's very basic, nothing as elaborate or extensive as many displays out there. I've even put my son's old building blocks to use. Eventually I'd like to get as many core threepeat players on the top shelf as I can, with some sort of flag or team colours. Luai, Martin, Sorensen and Api are the main omissions. A mate in Aussie is holding a To'o forward/back priority for me. I was never much a priority card collector until I got the master/apprentice cards - reckon they're among the best cards TLA have designed.

Not sure about Mojo design. Will reserve judgement until I see in hand. Love the Cleary's Dynamic Duo

Last edited:

Great collection!!!!!

All jokes aside. Don't worry about selling 30 or 40 of your $20 Michael Jordan cards to cover the cost of the Panthers cards this year.Just sell one of your graded Michael Jordan rookie cards.That should cover the cost.

Beautiful display. Something to be proud of.

Interestingly the various Mojo sets don't state individually numbered but rather 'limited'. All other numbered cards on the spreadsheet that are numbered specifically state this. I am sure this is an oversight.... (hopefully)

Based purely off the Mojo BD numbers, the production run appears to have increased to 765 cases (7650 boxes).

I count 29,969 numbered cards available from boxes / packets this release (not including priority) so each box should have a minimum of 3 numbered hits with some having 4. No doubt the priority boxes will be stacked again.

So, if my case projection is right, most boxes should be well stocked.

I don't see them not being numbered, I feel like that's the main appeal of the mojos. I imagine the vagueness on them may be due to the numbers over case run not being exact, there might be some individual mojos that don't make the case run or some of their "promo" stock they put aside doesn't have them etc.
But based on previous years each box will probably be 1 ruby, 1 sapphire/emerald/black and then 1 or 2 other numbered hits. White YGs no longer being numbered takes the 4 hit guarantee away I think

Great maths

Tend to agree that Mojo's will be numbered. Interesting oversight although this could be how they have always been advertised on the sell sheet.

The actual math (assuming my production run estimate is correct) works out to 3.91 hits per box. That would likely mean 1:10 boxes would have 3 hits.

Despite the white YG not being numbered anymore, Reflections are a new numbered set with Breakout Player Picks replacing last year's Club Champions.

Add the Pink Mojo going from a team set redemption (/66) to an individual card as well, the volume of numbered cards certainly exceeds last year.

I have no doubt they will be individually numbered.
Yes Mojo's have to be numbered. Just hope the numbers are not all over the place like last year.
5,9,22,44 Wish they just stick to a set number say 5,10,20,40.
Increase in cases released and added The Dolphins into the mix, who knows what the numbers
could be. Maybe TLA didn't at time of printing the flyer.

50 Ruby
25 sapphire
10 Emerald
5 Black
64 NRLW Pink Diamond

All as per sell sheet ...