2024 Elite NRL Official Thread

It's a great product overall but the QC is well down from 2021 which was the last product I'm familiar with.

In 2021 Elite all the cards had the same level of quality. Outstanding really.

With 2024 Elite the silvers, Vegas, and Reflections, essentially all the cards that are fully glossed front and back are pretty darn ordinary imo. The back of the cards have raised edges all round and more than half with dinged corners. I didn't get one good quality silver parallel. I reckon each one of my 2021 Silvers would get a PSA10 if the centering was good.. These would be lucky to get a 7.

Also pretty much all the YG's I've laid my hands on do not have sharp corners. I would've liked to have graded a couple of YG's and the silver Bulla that I pulled but there's no way.

Not sure what 22 and 23 were like overall but the 3 YG's I recently bought from 2023 had 4 sharp corners and were high quality.

Hopefully 2024 is an outlier from a QC standpoint and not the new normal.

Last edited:

100% in QC. I busted two boxes of Rivalry whereby 1-3 common cards per pack were dinged. Got loose packs from a random newsagents and same issue.

With the consistent amount of hits in each box what would realistically be the worst box scenario you could get from what you have seen pulled from boxes?

With the consistent amount of hits in each box what would realistically be the worst box scenario you could get from what you have seen pulled from boxes?
So every box is guaranteed a ruby mojo and a young gun white

Then you will either get a pink diamond mojo or a reflections gold, though some boxes have both cause the numbers arent perfect

Then you get either a young gun auto, league sensation white/black, spotlight patch or a breakout

Finally you should get a sapphire, emerald or black diamond mojo in most boxes, but i believe 2 boxes a case miss out on those and get the league sensation team, spotlight auto, masters series, ball patch or dynamic duo instead.

So the worst possible box would have a sapphire mojo and a breakout. The pink diamonds seem to be going for slightly less than the reflections too but usually only by about $5-10 depending on the player/team compared to the huge falloff between sapphires vs emeralds and breakouts vs autos

Has anyone seen or heard of any Futera 1/1s being pulled yet?

Or any more Golden Tickets other than the Cowboys one that was pulled early and is still on eBay?

Has anyone seen or heard of any Futera 1/1s being pulled yet?

Or any more Golden Tickets other than the Cowboys one that was pulled early and is still on eBay?
Plenty.

Luai 1/1 was found

Broncos, Storm snd Eels GT’s all found as well.

There are plenty more found as well.