2024 Elite NRL Official Thread

Cowboys Golden Ticket is on eBay, that was quick!

I am quite shocked at how much stock has been busted by sellers already, its a lot different to last time i was around for an Elite release (2014), there are mountains of this stuff already on eBay, i can see 5 Cleary dual sigs on there.

Do the boxes and cases disappear fast or will there still be unopened product available for a while?

Insert cards look fantastic. The base design, however...
Totally agree. I’m so over the swirls and silly patterns. Other then In Focus cards (which have had several ace designs) there hasn’t been genuine game shots with a classy border since 95 Tradition. It’s time!
My only other Elite gripe is the Reflections are a bit short sighted. I was hoping for cards recalling the 91 and 03 grand finals, not the last couple years.

A couple of changes in the past ten years:
- General increased interest in trading cards post-COVID
- Stock is no longer allocated to newsagents through TLA, with more going into the hands of case breakers
- Significantly more hits in boxes. 2014 was the last year before mojos and jersey patches became a regular addition to the Elite sets and the only "big hits" were the LS and YG autos at about 1 per box, with the WC parallels as a "rarer" albeit unnumbered hit. Nowadays boxes seem to have 4 or 5 numbered hits a piece when you used to get one a box *most* of the time

That is what I envisaged with the Reflections also. At least back to the NRL era.

That is what I envisaged with the Reflections also. At least back to the NRL era.
I'm yet to see all of them but as a Souths fan the two they got were definitely the ones I would've picked, reinstation and making the finals in '07 as close seconds. The two the Dogs got stretched further back than most though - 20 and 10 years ago respectively

I didn’t mind the Raiders options, given they haven’t won a title in the NRL era. The images used were questionable though.

It is going to sell out super quick.

2021 was my first box of Elite. The base cards are pretty decent imo - despite there not being a blade of grass to be found.
You don't like a spread eagled Wighton or depressed looking Croker?

The Wighton is a funny one. Almost a 'Hello Boys" style pic.

Just got 10 packs & pulled blayke brailey league sensations white/90, pulled max kings silver & numbered /50 bulldogs checklist for my doggies pc, titans reflections, & welcome to Las Vegas cards of teddy, Payne haas& Jake trbojevic