2024 Elite NRL Official Thread

How are we all planning to approach collecting this set when it releases?

My plan is to get a case and a binder, fill the binder with a base set and one of each low-mid insert, keep any Panthers cards for my dedicated Panthers folder, trade other teams inserts for the equivalent Panthers ones with you guys on this forum, help out others here with what they need, and throw the rest on eBay.

Ultimately ill be aiming for most of the Panthers cards, im not sure how deep into the Mojos ill go, im pretty sure a set of Diamond Blacks will be out of my reach.

Also chasing Panthers inserts numbered #24 if anyone pulls any.

Just going for numbered Warriors cards, but going to try very hard to hold off and wait for things to settle and
prices to settle. Most cards barring E & BD Mojos from last years Warriors Elite you can still get hold of.

Every Roosters card, except the Emerald and Black Diamonds players, trying to get the Pink Sergis #1 on top of that (assuming she is in the release).

Also would like to try and get a Cleary signature, as I think that will be a good one to put away.

ill probably buy at least 10 packs first when released then a box later cause there's other sports & tcg cards that I've been planning on buying will be released around the same time. Anything doggies I will be happy with

Might buy a box, definitely gonna chase the Souths Inglis cards (auto if I'm lucky) and the numbered Reflection. Wondering if it's worth doing a case break, depends on the auto/patches

Just chasing my Storm cards, looking to buy if anyone gets anything I'm after (will prefer to get as much from one source as possible to cut down on shipping - especially since my second kid is due around the same time)

yeah cool. now post the checklist

So so far we can confirm the following signers:

League Sensation:
Bulldogs - Stephen Crichton
Cowboys - Murray Taulagi
Broncos - Reece Walsh
Warriors - Shaun Johnson
Eels - Clint Gutherson
Sharks - Blayke Brayley

Young Guns:
Panthers - Sunia Turuva
Eels - Brendan Hands