2015 Traders 2 box bust - 15th Feb - 7.30pm - Base set checklist added

joeyhonson

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
163   0   0
Hi All,

I will be purchasing 2 boxes of 2015 Traders at the Newcastle Card Show on Sunday 15th February. At 7.30pm I will bust both boxes live right here.

For those of you who have replied to my other thread, you will be receiving your nominated team base sets. All other inserts will be available to purchase after the break is complete.

Break will kick off around 7.30pm so tune in. I will post pics of the hits as we go.

Last edited:
If you get a spare 2x tigers and 2x titans set could I please grab them off you?

(the same goes for anyone else who comes across who gets a spare team set)

Thanks

Mark could you list a checklist for the base set or at least take and post photos of each team's base set?

Ended up with 3 boxes at the show today so I have opened up one box in order to get a grasp on what to find in them. Here is a checklist for the base set:

Also, I am going to give away a complete base set to someone who is watching the live bust tonight so don't miss that....

Last edited:
OK people time to start busting. Will do 4 packs at a time. At the end of the first box I will give someone the opportunity to win a complete base set of 2015 Traders. It will only be available to people watching the breaks.

Once I have busted both boxes I will add pics of all the inserts in team based sets and include prices for those who are interested. Hopefully some nice cards come up:

BOX 1:

Pack 1: Face of the Game - Billy Slater and Parallel Mead
Pack 2: Face of the Game - Josh Reynolds and Parallel J W Hargreaves
Pack 3: Chart Topper Hayne and parallel Ben Henry
Pack 4: Special parallel Lawrence and parallel Gordon

Pack 9: Academic Team of the Year Clark Jason Clark and P - Scott
Pack 10: Academic TOTY Lawrence and P - Jeremy Smith
Pack 11: PS Pearce and P - McGuire
Pack 12: Face of the Game Ben Creagh and P - Lussick

Love the storm coming out in the first pack