2008 Centenary mailday

Brendan_B

OZCT Supporter
Feedback - 100%
320   0   0
I received my 2008 Premiership Captains Signature back from Select within 3 days, great turnaround!

#219, really nice looking card and one step closer to my Centenary master set.

Just over half of the cards redeemed. I am sure that there have been specific numbers requested and that there are many partial prize card sets floating around but there must still be a reasonable amount of unopened stock about.

Was there a mini premiership set with this or have Select always sent back the 25 card premiers set?

I redeemed a set 2 months ago Brendan and I got Orford sig#218 plus the 25 card set also.

This one had the 25 card set with it.

really enjoy those prize cards

When you think about it they are underpriced. A minimum of 2 cases to put the set together yet you probably would be lucky to get $350 for the set.

I suppose they are /425 which doesn't exactly make them low numbered

When you think about it they are underpriced. A minimum of 2 cases to put the set together yet you probably would be lucky to get $350 for the set.

Maybe if the grand final was a different result they would be worth more having a different signature card and player. Would have been Cronks only signature card too haha.

Brilliant set though, and the chase to get all 4 prize cards was a great addition.

An unredeemed set sold on eBay for $450 a couple of weeks ago.