2 x Guardians of the Galaxy, 2 x Cap America TWS, 1 Marvel Premier, 1 x Smallville,

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
44   0   0
Finally got around to doing another non sport order. Bought a bunch of boxes, think I did pretty well !

First off, the Smallville. Enjoyed this show and wouldn't mind adding a Laura Vandervoort or Cassidy Freeman auto to the collection. No luck there, but did pull some nice costumes and a reasonable auto.

Next up, Captain America The Winter Soldier. Wanted to have another go at this. Got some okay costumes -

Was super stoked to pull this nice Rhiannon Owens sketch of a character I PC in Black Widow -

....and was even more over the moon to pull this one. I wanted a Hayley Attwell auto - this'll do !

Next up Marvel Premier. Always a risk at the price, but you only live once..

Pulled this nice BEAST sketch by Alex Magno -

and the rest of the box, a Plate and a /25 Apocalypse is a bonus... bummer on the letter being so crooked.

And the hit of the box, Black cat by Puis Calzada. Pretty neat sketch. Maybe not the best box, but not terrible either.

And lastly, the hot set of the moment, Guardians of the Galaxy. Did nicely here in the "Cosmic Strings" - that quad is apparently an SP, worth some nice coin.

Pulled this Jumbo card from one box -

But the second box had this jumbo sketch by Eric Van Elslande! -

and lastly, there was this sketch by Jarelle Dampier as well - must be Nova time !

Yeah, well, not really lastly, because I pulled this one too ! BOOM! Lousy sig though....

So a real nice evening spent breaking boxes, and bringing in some pretty nice cards !

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Wow.. Just wow that black cat sketch is awesome the autos from WS and Guardians and a jumbo sketch too...wow great set of boxes... I feel really duded out of my three GotG boxes i got now......

Thanks all, certainly one of the better evening of breaks - last one of the GOTG Cosmic Strings like this went for $300!! So mine is up now with a BIN of $349! ;-) That's serious money for a non auto card.. Might have kept the Gillan if the auto was better, but I reckon that's pretty ordinary actually. If you're asked (and paid) to do auto's you could at least make it look like an auto and not some squiggle ! Reckon this guy could have done a a better job!