2 Months of mail *scan heavy*

jkidd05

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
995   0   0
My bimonthly MMB shipment was delivered yesterday afternoon much to my excitement, as big mail days are few and far between for me these days!

Enough talk, let's look at some cards. Enjoy and thanks for looking :)

Some random stuff

IMG_1380.JPG

IMG_1381.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

The PC additions

IMG_1369.JPG

IMG_1370.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

IMG_1372.JPG

IMG_1373.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

The 1/1s

IMG_1367.JPG

IMG_1368.JPG

Completed rainbows

IMG_1374.JPG

IMG_1375.JPG

Ending with a couple of overpriced Panini bricks :lol:

IMG_1377.JPG

IMG_1378.JPG

Nice!!! Love a big mailday, so many nice Kidds and a nice bunch of others but aside from the JK's that Horace Grant is amazing I keep going back to it...looks so nice.

WOW now that's an ALL-STAR mailday!! And those Kidds :woot: just too much quality for my eyes haha I'm really digging Noir! :thumbsup:

Huge mailday as always! Aside from all that Kidd amazement and really love that shoe piece BTW, I love Zo and Mutombos auto's, they put so much effort into them even after all these years I have so much respect for their cards for that reason very impressive haul indeed! And I noticed your zeroing in on that 500th Auto you PC is truly astounding=D>:woot:=D>

You slayed it with the jkidds there buddy, but what really stood out to me was the sweet red parallel horace grant auto. That is a super sweet looking card.

Nice!!! Love a big mailday, so many nice Kidds and a nice bunch of others but aside from the JK's that Horace Grant is amazing I keep going back to it...looks so nice.

It does remind me how much I enjoy collecting. Getting almost no cards in the mail for the past 2 months was starting to make me depressed haha.

You slayed it with the jkidds there buddy, but what really stood out to me was the sweet red parallel horace grant auto. That is a super sweet looking card.

That's one part of Preferred I wished Panini hadn't changed. The Crown Royale designs were on point!

Huge mailday as always! Aside from all that Kidd amazement and really love that shoe piece BTW, I love Zo and Mutombos auto's, they put so much effort into them even after all these years I have so much respect for their cards for that reason very impressive haul indeed! And I noticed your zeroing in on that 500th Auto you PC is truly astounding=D>:woot:=D>

Haha I couldn't afford the one with the Nike logo but I think this one looks better. I want the shoe lace version as well but I'm not comfortable dropping $200USD on a college card!

Definitely going for 500 before the year's end!

Great Kidd mailday, variety auto show.

Thanks buddy :)

Save some decent cards for the rest of us plebs! lol PCing like boss!

Haha I could say the same thing to you man.

OMFG!! Nice Haul!!

Thanks mate :)

Damn!!! Leave some for someone else! Love those cinematic signatures.

I'll leave all the KG jersey numbered to you mate ;)

Simply stunning mailday mate, the Kidd PC got a huge boost of extra goodness.
Love that Exqusite Kicks card, brilliant.

Most definitely mate. 2016 goal achieved :)

WOW now that's an ALL-STAR mailday!! And those Kidds :woot: just too much quality for my eyes haha I'm really digging Noir! :thumbsup:

Still some ways to catch up with your nice Birdmans!

Big fan of Noir as well. Waiting for the tag auto that I can't afford to appear now :lol:

Those Eminence cards and the J-Kidd Exquisite Kicks cards are sickness!
I love that last Eminence card!

LMK if ur not keeping Dikembe

Thanks man. Will do. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom