img587.jpg

img728.jpg

img731.jpg

Big fan of this year's Flawless!

img739.jpg

img738.jpg

img736.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Day-um! With a ll that low #d goodness I'm surprised I had something you actually needed! lol Uber impressive mailday as always!

Some great J kidd additions there, especially with all the flawless autos and patches. The Shaq noir gold logoman auto is killer too.

Flawless USA's look amazing! Nice additions!

Definitely very nice. Wish they weren't so expensive though :cry:

Amazing haul. They look fantastic, well done man :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, I take inspiration from your Ennis PC!

Thats a lotta of kidds you have there:cool::thumbsup:.nice mailday.

Thank you :)
Day-um! With a ll that low #d goodness I'm surprised I had something you actually needed! lol Uber impressive mailday as always!

Haha I have a feeling you have more than 1 card I need ;)

You've gotta be Kidding! Awesome mailday mate.

Thank you :)

Congrats on the 400th Kidd auto !!!
I to am a fan of this years Flawless, not liking the Aussie dollar though.

Thank you :) I wasn't tracking how many autos I had until the package came in and it wasn't a bad card to bring up the milestone.

Yeah the exchange rate is brutal and won't get better any time soon. You think you got something at a good price until you go to the checkout and see the rate conversion!

Some great J kidd additions there, especially with all the flawless autos and patches. The Shaq noir gold logoman auto is killer too.

Thanks mate :)

Over 400 autos that's sensational! Love this years flawless too and in particular the USA stuff just cant bring myself to part with the cash they are commanding though!

Love all the flawless pickups and the Exquisite patch auto is amazing!

Those Kidd USA autos are stunning, great pickups

Definitely agree , just wish it wasn't so expensive!!!

Over 400 autos that's sensational! Love this years flawless too and in particular the USA stuff just cant bring myself to part with the cash they are commanding though!

Love all the flawless pickups and the Exquisite patch auto is amazing!

Thanks man. Yep...the cheapest Kidd USA I bought was $103 USD delivered to the U.S! I imagine Penny would be around similar prices.

Definitely agree , just wish it wasn't so expensive!!!

Thanks man. Yep...the cheapest Kidd USA I bought was $103 USD delivered to the U.S! I imagine Penny would be around similar prices.
Cheapest Penny sold was 150 without post, that was the first one and everyone since has been around 200-250. I will just wait it out... may take a year or two but one day it will happen:)! Again man Blown away by your 400th Auto well 412th that is=D>!

Back
Top Bottom