1X hobby of 2022 Bowman

All star break came at the wrong time. 1 hit since and he's being subbed as DH.

All falling apart. Will end up under .200 again

Lost all his mates. The bus rides to milb games won't be the same. Hopefully it's just a mental thing owing to all the crazy changes within the organisation.

Investors aren't worried it seems. His cheapest BCA when I looked yesterday was $14!
So he goes to High A, and first game...his mate Ethan Salas...goes yard.

They put him up to help Salas get out of the slump

He got promoted to High A - The most unrewarded promotion!

Should be interesting to see how he goes in Indiana

If you are right, that he's not highly thought of they might be throwing him to the lions and after a few years of hitting .150 he's cooked. There will be opportunities to offload him but you'll have to time it really well. Hope he hits for the cycle and/or multiple back to back HR games.

It's hard selling here because I'll need to somehow get my entire lot sent to a consigner quick enough.

I reckon it would take a month to get things listed internationally.

See how things go and I might list a few here and see how they do

My guess is that they would struggle to sell here. The majority (99%) of my Bowman Chrome autos over $100 have gone overseas. Those that go for $5-$75 don't get many views let alone sales. And it's almost always a prospect who has just broken into the majors or is on the cusp of it. Baseball is tiny here. How about sending them to comc?

Maybe bring the base back here and the rest to comc?

For full disclosure I'm not a massive fan of comc but stuff will move on there quickly if you set a price and RV then has a big game. You'll have to be in position - not scrambling to get them to market as the 48 hour hype window recedes.

yeah might have to. Thing is COMC is fucked for me. I can't log in and when i set up a new account it just ends up getting locked out

Haha, I think you got in very low with the numbered stuff from memory so you should be good. Those who bought him after he was mentioned on the speaking wax channel may not fare so well.

Haha, I think you got in very low with the numbered stuff from memory so you should be good. Those who bought him after he was mentioned on the speaking wax channel may not fare so well.

Nah i went too early. Paid way too much, but at least i didn't miss any of it.

Shame I probably won't ever have the entire lot in my hands. I'd love to photograph it all once