1st break patch (plus filler)

Dozer83

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
13   0   0
Hello All,
I was in a small break with random teams, and managed to get spurs which I like.
Got some folder filler, but good for team bulk.
Pulled a oncard auto
20150107_111554.jpg

A Rookie Auto
20150107_111658.jpg

And my first ever "prime patch"
2015-01-07_11.26.25.jpg

The stitching is bad though, and it was only opened sunday on video. Is that something I can question tbe company about?
Im just happy its a 10/10

Last edited:
Nice low numbered Elliott prime mate. They won't replace or do anything about the patch quality. I've seen patches which don't even fill the window or are popping out that they won't do anything about.

I'm with Norm on this, "worn" looking patches are way nicer to me. I wish more GU and patches showed more wear.

Nice breaks mate :thumbsup:

nice pickups agree that warn is better.

One of my Deng patches looks like a cum stain should i be worried if it was game warn or after game warn lol

haha you guys are crackers...but seriously its a nice patch and it's an old jersey that his worn not a current day one I guess.

I have this one that kind of fluff's out haha I reckon this one is due to them incorrectly inserting the patch, but I still think it's sick...maybe because it's jersey #'d too ;) but yours in fine in my opinion
upload_2015-1-9_22-37-16.png

Messy is always better mate! lol Don;t see too many Sean Elliott patches around so I'd hang onto it...

That is a very fine first ever patch there my friend AND it's a super sweet 10/10! Special one right there :)

Back
Top Bottom