14-15 Rookie Autos PC Progress Report

0401Specialk

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
108   0   0
Hey Everyone, I've been so slack in putting some pics up I thought I would post a progress report on my chase of an auto from each of the rd 1 and rd 2 draft picks from the 14-15 season. Seeing as that draft class was the first one I had ever seen it held a bit of sentimental value.

I've been chasing these ever since pulling the Jabari out of a case of Hoops way back when it was first released and I'm almost at 2/3 complete so pretty happy with it.

Without further adieu, some colourful cardboard.........

Missing a couple of the top 10s including the big one but hopefully Panini can hook me up in the next redemption mailday

I love the Court Kings cards, plenty of colour and on card!

Spectra and Select also look very nice

Gold Standard has been very helpful in this chase

Stragglers coming from the UD stable

Big ups to everyone who has helped me put this chase together, I couldn't have done it without you and if anyone has some rookies that are not pictured above preferably from later in the draft (damn Eurostash) I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for checking this out and hopefully its not an impossible task to finish the list

Great idea and nice effort mate - I dare say the hardest to get may be the Euro draft and stash guys.....

Great idea and nice effort mate - I dare say the hardest to get may be the Euro draft and stash guys.....

Cheers Skip, I've been scouring the panini and UD checklists to find out if some of the ones I haven't seen yet even exist, hopefully they bring most of those guys over from Europe next year and I can load up

Great effort Kelsey! Any idea what players you are missing?

Hey Michael,

Full list is

Wiggins
Embiid
Randle

Randoms

Dario Saric
Clint Capela
Josh Huestis
DeAndre Daniels

Nikola Jokic
Nick Johnson
Walter Tavares
Dwight Powell
Jordan Clarkson

Lamar Patterson
Cameron Bairstow
Alec Brown

Vasilije Micic
Nemanja Dangubic
Semaj Christon
Louis Labeyrie
Jordan McRae
Xavier Thames

Greens I believe exist/or have seen, the other randoms I have not been able to find any leads on

Hopefully Panini are generous on redemption requests and I might save myself 200-300 on a Wiggins auto, a /20 Kyrie jersey auto is a fair swap for a Wiggins auto