1 Diamond, 1 Sapphire 1 Ruby MailDay

Really Beautiful card,

really love the set but the Penny is just so darn expensive.. actually all the Penny cards are crazy expensive that's before the crap exchange rate! I hear ya on the thinking of giving up, I just came off a long self imposed ban and I am putting myself back on it I think!

Yeah exchange rate is a killer. I am thinking of selling all my cards except a few.
Mainly Jordan NBA jersey auto, Penny dual patch auto and NT RPA James Harden and 2 signed Jersey of James Harden and Kyrie Irving.
But yet to pull the trigger hahaha

Yeah exchange rate is a killer. I am thinking of selling all my cards except a few.
Mainly Jordan NBA jersey auto, Penny dual patch auto and NT RPA James Harden and 2 signed Jersey of James Harden and Kyrie Irving.
But yet to pull the trigger hahaha
I cant bring myself to sell my PC! Figure if I leave it in tact and want to come back I can anytime I want and If I don't it doesn't matter either. Unless you need to sell for financial reasons better to hold off until you are 100% sure... I know guys who have sold then regretted it and spent the next couple of years trying to get the same stuff they already had back again!