1.5 Months of Mail. MMB Mailday #4 + COMC Black Friday Pickups

If that's lean then so is my cuisine - hah hah

Some great players in there and those Cinematic Sigs look like the real deal!

Love that Mitch Richmond Bowmans auto, have never seen one of those before.
Another awesome mailday !

I really like autos from the late 90s and mid 2000s where they were incredibly tough to pull. No sticker auto concept back then either!

Some great J Kidd pick ups there buddy. A nice mix of play auto pick ups as well.

Thanks buddy

Man those Flawless cards are sensational!

Thanks mate

Can't say I've seen too many other collectors with more different autos. Kidd seems to be signing a lot these days!

Thank you Yeah he signs way too much for my liking. He has autos in every Panini and Upper Deck product from 12- 13 to 14-15. I often wonder how many stickers he signed and also how does a player (in 12-13) and a NBA head coach have so much time on his hands to sign cards and stickers.

those Flawless are beautiful

Thanks JP, always nice to hear from you
Damn you've smashed all the Kidd out of flawless! Nice work!

Now just have to wait for the 1/1s and Alma Mater autos to show up on the Rewards Program website.

If that's lean then so is my cuisine - hah hah

Some great players in there and those Cinematic Sigs look like the real deal!

Didn't like the idea of Gala at first but they are actually pretty nice in hand!

Man that is an insane mailday! I love the USA set cant wait to pick some of those up one day! Is the triple USA auto being saved up for the next mailday? must be about all your missing!

Your collection is one of the things that keeps me in the hobby it is just sensational!

Thankfully he isn't featured in a triple auto otherwise I won't be able to afford it! Just missing the 1/1s and the Alma Mater which I have not seen so I'm assuming they were never produced or Panini is saving them for their rewards program

Thanks for the kind words mate, hope you had a great Christmas!