NBA Live 06 - xbox

Had a play of this yesterday, looks sweet.

Took it home with me, but didnt work (a mate of mine got it off the net).

I have got NBA 2K6 which is pretty sweet. Hard as, but it's cool!

I'm so used to using the Right-Stick as the Freestyle moves on Live games, and in 2K6 it's a SHOT stick, move it different ways to do different shots.... Hard sometimes coming down center court wanting to cross-up ur opponent, and u end up jackin up the long-bomb....

Hopefully getting a fixed-Live 06 copy today/this weekend....

nah I bought it and had put an offer to sell on here, coz I was just buying it to burn and move it along....but it doesnt work copied...needs some cracking...its a good game

did ya get 2K6 off the net?

Hmmmm, perhaps there's something funny about it?

Yeah my mate got both games off the net, 2K6 works fine (so far) but Live wont even start on my Xbox. Whereas the burnt version does (using the disc). Strange....

When you put the game on ur HDD did it work before you created the iso and burnt it??

I rip straight from the cd to my xbox HDD, it burns fine etc, but then says something about the disc being dirty...even though Im not using any discs....its got some sorta protection....

Yeah that's the problem I got.

My mate is using a burnt disc, and it works fine (except his lense is fucked and it plays up with that warning sometimes).

found any hacks on the net????

nah, the dude who I got my xbox modded from, his website says he hasnt worked out NBA Live 06 yet, but he's working on it...so fingers crossed!

Found this, but dont understand it too well...

I cant locate the "filemanagers" directory listed here....

--->This fix is for softmodded xboxs with nkpatcher 10(krazyies installer)<---

NBA Live 06 working on HD CONFIRMED WITH THIS METHOD

get attach.xbe from XBINS -path is /XBOX/apps/filemanagers/driveimageutils/

edit the Game title of attach.xbe to nbalive06 use c-xbox tool or any other xbe title renamer. if you dont edit, the title of the game it will be ATTACHER VIRTUAL DISC.

Once that is done rename the attach.xbe to default.xbe

------>FTP THE FULL nbalive06.ISO<--- and the default.xbe(renamed from attach.xbe) to the same folder.

--->only two files should be in the NBA live 06 folder:

nbalive06.iso and default.xbe

restart xbox

And it should work

yeah theres something wierd with nba 06. nfl fifa nascar and tiger 06 all copy fine and play no prob. onlu nba has the bug which is wierd

hey trey if you try mavs way let me know if it works. i dont wanna bugger up my hd if its possible. or if your guy works out a way lmk too.

I dont think this way works, it's only for a softmodded Xbox.

Which is done when there's a chip-card installed, and not soldered.

I guess we just gotta keep searchin the net for a patch, or how to patch it ourselves.....

If ANYONE finds it, please post here!!!

Back
Top Bottom