Help! I Need 3 More to complete the set!

Mamboblue72

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
G’day Guys,

While we are all lamenting the latest issue from select! And the petition is heading off to Futera head quarters to return to Cricket! I need help in finishing a set!

The following are required to complete an Autographed set of cards from the 2003 ESP IKON cricket.

#59 Karen Rolton
#65 Ricky Ponting
#WC14 Damian Martyn

Not such a high priority but will be well received is an autographed Award winners and great moments from the same series. And if anyone can confirm the whereabouts of the mythical Andrew Symonds redemption card, I would be most grateful, I have seen one under a counter in a card shop but was refused a sale!! I had deodorant on too!

I have spent 5 years collecting this set and it’s time to get some closure! All help is appreciated

Happy Christmas and may all your cover drives reach the boundary!
Mamboblue72

ive got WC14 damian martyn insert, are those other two just base cards? i'll have a look tonight and see if ive got them too. i brought a box of these a month or two ago and just got another one, should be here later this week. theres an andrew symonds sig card from this series on ebay 2003/04 Cricket - Andrew Symonds Autograph Card #SS07 - eBay Individual Cards, Trading Cards, Cricket, Sport. (end time 31-Dec-08 09:50:29 AEDST)

must be like the cricket cards from this year maybe, redemption card doesnt get hole punched and returned to the collector.

Yeh Bummer about the pretend redemption cards from select, you almost have to get two and not redeem one!

Yeh i have a couple of the symonds autograph cards but im chasing the actual redemption card.
Unsigned versions of those cards SS01-09 have been around too

Back
Top Bottom