Buying forum?

homielove17

Banned User
isnt it annoying how if u r buying sumfin, u have to update ur wantlist, and even then, not everyone is going to look at it? i reckon there should be a forum for buying cards, and other stuff aswell. wat do u think of that?

what do you mean explain more ??
generally if people have cards/sets they want to sell they post a topic in the For Sale or Trading thread

I think he means a want list, but called something else, perhaps "Buying".

Everyone knows what the wantlist is, and that people would buy it if they have on their wantlist, so what makes you think it would be any different if it had a different name ?

yah but

yeah but.. wat if ur after 1 single card? u have to go update ur wantlist, and the people have to read the whole list then spot out that particular card. with the buying forum, people can post things like: Buying MJ Auto ect.. ect..

and people arent going to list every single card that u want to sell, especially if u have a large collection. a person could read the topic and say 'Oh i have that card' and contact the buyer.

Yeah current want like urs Kidd0!!!

Just 1 thing, can we get an up on the maximum characters for our sig???

OR... this might work..

Create a new post area, called BUYING. only ONE post allowed per member, and have the ability to delete ur own post once you've gotten it, and then enter a new one????

Thoughts??

Back
Top Bottom