Brilliance Superstars 2024

The eagle has landed

PXL_20240516_043946809~2.jpg

Off to bed you little babies go
Awesome, where you get the extra boxes from

Bots going kill the next release as well gone in 5 seconds because select do not care never say sorry reply to messages about not doing a thing only good thing I am a member but sick of all the bullshit because it not a hobby it just all about the flipper cash now

Prices in the toilet and nothing selling.

Even to /35 and /25, just not enough demand.
Sales dried up? Too scared to go in there just in case I see something I like have to pay off that Afterpay for the next series lol

Last edited:
Was just thinking we all used to debate whether the AFL market was ready for high end products at higher end prices. Here are some pros and cons . Positives, great new products and I mean really fantastic i class the thicker cards as a third tier altogether. More variety in signatures and players although I do think some higher end players may have too many but people want them. More people have entered the hobby be it investors, flippers or collectors I see this as good as more people are involved. Negatives can’t buy product at hobby shops, products too exclusive so most have to buy on secondary market. There s just a few but do I think we were ready , I think , yes .

Prices in the toilet and nothing selling.

Even to /35 and /25, just not enough demand.

Are you expecting every card to sell instantly for $1million? The eBay sold listings show plenty of sales and apart from the gws / Gold Coast cards they are all selling for more than the price of a box.

Your repetitive posts about prices and bots are so tiresome

Are you expecting every card to sell instantly for $1million? The eBay sold listings show plenty of sales and apart from the gws / Gold Coast cards they are all selling for more than the price of a box.

Your repetitive posts about prices and bots are so tiresome
I see FB posts just sitting there after day 2. Price cuts each day and no bites.

I see FB posts just sitting there after day 2. Price cuts each day and no bites.

That’s because people are smarter now and wait knowing prices are going to drop to something more realistic within a week or two. The prices that are listed within the first few days are inflated, but a lot don’t sell at those prices.

That’s because people are smarter now and wait knowing prices are going to drop to something more realistic within a week or two. The prices that are listed within the first few days are inflated, but a lot don’t sell at those prices.
Spot on.

The smart money would be waiting months. Do they wait months? I guess the lower print runs mean it's a risk but should still be able to find what you want.

/10s would be a bit different i assume

I am collector and rarely sell so if I want a card I will pay reasonable amount without paying ridiculous prices. Much better to wait of course but sometimes when it comes to cards the itch is too great lol

Back
Top Bottom