Arsenal are through to the Finals showdown

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
HIP HIP - HOORAY....

After a quite nervous game this morning, especially on the very last minute of play when Villarreal had a chance to go to extra time with a penalty. Damn, I feel for Riquelme because I actually like the dude, one of my favourite player too.

But, it's all Arsenal baby! I hope they go all the way. Since my second favourite team is Barca (been a long time fan), I hope they too will make the finals so it won't be such a heartbreak for me if Arsenal wins or losses.

I was suprised that Wenger didn't change his tactics after half-time because they're were pressed by Villarreal to the max. A few scary moments like always, because I still feel our defence is still fragile but improved.

Discuss....

Lippo said:
... where they will meet the eventual champions - AC Milan :p

^ LOL! Let's hope not but then again, AC Milan are a great team in my book. Either one of three deserved to be winners this year.

I just hope Arsenal will be the eventual winners this year because if they don't win it, we might not see them in the Champions League next year and that might even settle Thierry Henry's future with us. [-X

BTW, it's all good in regards to your PM & what are you doing up so early? I might go to bed. I've got another 1.5 hr before I have to get ready. LOL!

I hope it is Arsenal vs Barce in the final!
Henry vs Ronaldinho would be awesome to watch!

Two players that can put one past goalies with 5 defenders dragging :)

i'm a barca man all the way. ronaldinho, deco, larsen, puyol. great team and great team atmosphere. unlike madrid who are a great team but lack that environment

but barca all the way :)

A predictable 0-0 draw :D Well done to the gooners :D

:shock: How long without conceding? 15 hours :confused: Hard to believe it's the same defence and keeper as last year's team. Lehman looks a new player. Young Fabregas has improved leaps and bounds in the midfield recently. Expect Ronaldinho, Etoo, Messi or Deco to break through Arse's defence in the final. No escape for AC tonight.

^ Yep, hard to believe, huh? Even Wenger was suprised too.

Anyway, I'm sure it'll be an entertaining finals because I very much doubt will be on their back foot most of the game. I, myself, do expect Ronaldinho & Eto'o to break Arsenal's defense and maybe score a goal or two, depending if Lehmann's is having a good game or not.

They only used today's tactics to defend their goal advantage, although I was impressed with Villarreal passing on today's match. Either team could've scored a goal or two today but it was not meant to be.

IMO though, if there was any team to beat Barca, AC Milan would be one of the first team that'll come to my head. :)

Congrats to Arsenal! Say what u like about the man, but Wenger has shown time and time again why he is one of the best managers in europe. Plenty of trophies to come if he gets the majority of the team together for a few seasons seeing as how young some of the players are.

Go you Gunners!!! :D

how about some love for West Ham as well, making it to the FA cup finals!!! my dad is over the moon, being a huge hammers fan lol!

Back
Top Bottom