Baseball AAA Baseball: Pawtucket Red Sox vs. Norfolk Tides 6/27/07

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
I was able to make it out back on Wednesday to my 2nd of 2 games I did for this series. This time I had to make adjustments since that on Tuesday night around game time, I almost threw up and that the heat became unbearable. Instead of arriving at noon, I got there at 2pm. Despite getting there a bit later, it was 97 degrees out for this game to. I came across this older collector there, and it was unfortunate I missed Craig Hansen because of the heat. Well he showed me his auto he got from him and I know for a fact now that Hansen has not been signing for mostly little kids. I guess it is all about being at the right place and right time to get Craig Hansen. Anyhow, here are the results:

AAA Baseball: Pawtucket Red Sox vs. Norfolk Tides 6/27/07

Norfolk Tides

Francis Beltran 2 cards
Cesar Crespo 3 cards
Steve Green 5 cards
Jim Johnson 2 cards
Luis Montanez 2 cards
Tike Redman 2 cards
Adam Stern 1 card
Terry Tiffee 5 cards

Pawtucket Red Sox

Abe Alvarez 4 cards
Craig Breslow 2 cards (1 of them is for a 50/50.)
George Kottaras 1 card
Edgar Martinez 4 cards
David Murphy 4 cards!!! (1 of them is for a 50/50.)(I was glad to get this guy!!! I think he has a legitimate chance to be an all star once he gets his opportunity to stay in the big leagues. I was glad to also be able to get a pic with this guy!!!)
Bobby Scales 1 3x5 index card

That is all I got from this experience. 97 degrees lol that has to be a new record for me for the hottest temperature I ever graphed in. I also was able to snag another baseball from this game to!!! Alright that is all I have to share from this game. This was a nice break for me from the Frontier League. I was glad to be able to miss Windy City up in Traverse City this week since that no one had cards out I could get them on. I know I didn't miss anything at Wuerfel Park up there. Okay I only have one more day out here in the Northeast and then tommorow I go back home up to Traverse City. Thanks for looking!!!

Next up for me: Back to the Frontier League again for the Traverse City Beach Bums vs. Slippery Rock Sliders sometime in July.

Anyone know why hill33 deleted my Pawtucket results from 6/26/07??? They were not the same results that I had in this post. That was a different day. Anyone on here, plmk.....................

Nice pick ups on the Murphy. I think he'll be big too.

Is that Edgar Martinez the same as the ex-Mariners player? He'd have to be 35+ if it was ???

Mark.

Nice pick ups on the Murphy. I think he'll be big too.

Is that Edgar Martinez the same as the ex-Mariners player? He'd have to be 35+ if it was ???

Mark.

Nope it is a different Edgar Martinez. It is the one that looks like played in a World Baseball Classic from last year or even 2 years ago.

I agree with you on David Murphy. Once he gets his big break, I think he will be staying in the majors for awhile.

Thanks for the kinds words guys!!! I decided to put up my day 1 results from Pawtucket again. Check them out when you can. Thanks again!!!

Back
Top Bottom