Sandown Card Fair - This Sunday 27th June Victorian Collectors!

i got thier at 8 30 i knew it would be big and i got a heap of cards for my pc. ill post them all up later. I was wrapped their got some awesome deals and also traded out a few cards. Great day i highly recommend to all traded to go next time

Agreed! Awesome day :D Well worth the 4hrs it took me to get there :lol:

I started my Essendon PC with several team sets and the Hurley DPS :D Finished my Rev Gems and put a dent in my Force 5s set from 2010 Champs. Brought plenty of protection supplies. Also picked up one of the lucky tickets for the Beanie Kid. Apparently could fetch up to $150 of eBay. Gotta be happy with that!!

Completed two trades there too. Thanks Rainz and ruckers! Nice meeting you!!

My card show pick up and trade..

Thanks for sunny the trade.. cheers
img013.jpg

Apologise about the scan, i try many time it would show the result of (gold version)
Pick this up $15 :woot:

img012.jpg

Great show to visited, meet few member catch up. At the show searching and browsing some cool retro toy and star wars stuff! :) Worth the 5 bucks entery! :D

img012.jpg

img013.jpg

Ive started another thread regarding this, but maybe worthwhile popping up a post here....

I dont suppose anyone heard about, or better yet, had a box of 09/10 SPGU left on their stall at the Sandown Card Show? I pulled out the box at a stall to see if he was interested in any to buy or to put towards a trade. After going through it, it was placed on his table while we went through the AFL stuff. Ended up agreeing to a trade/purchase on a Hurley DPS and Rev Gem. I got distracted and completely forgot about the SPGU... so it was left sitting on his table.

Its a long shot, but im hoping it'll turn up or otherwise it turns out to be a pretty expensive DPS :(

Back
Top Bottom