non-sport promo cards

tony

having a break
Real Name
tony white
i recently got about 250 non sport promotional cards.here is a small selection of them.i do have a lot of doubles of some of them.and i have quiet a few different ones that i have not shown.if you like a show or movie just ask and i will see if i have a promo for that show.if anybody is interested in any and i have a double of it i am sure we can work out a deal.
i hope you all enjoy looking at something besides basketball.
thanks tony :D

promos 1.jpg

promos 2.jpg

promos 3.jpg

promos 4.jpg

promos 5.jpg

promos 6.jpg

promos 7.jpg

promos 8.jpg

ace e
that's cool ace.each to there own.i just get bored collecting basketball cards all the time.:D

andrewG23
yeah i like the supernatural one's too.i just love that showw.thanks for the comments :D

scottsophie
yes it is a very funny card from a great show.i did think about changing my aviator.but then i can't look at claire anymore.and sorry but i would rather look at the sexy cheerleader then the family guy.:lol:

tony :D

Very cool Tony. Let me know if you have any doubles of the Star Wars ones up there :)

i will go through what i have and let you know what i have doubles of funk.and is it only star wars or i have battle star galactica,star trek,stargate and others like that
tony :D

COOL pickups there tony...

The lost in space one brings back memories...Just loved that show as a Kid

I have some non sport and sport promo cards.... if your interested just pm me.

Cheers Tracy

Back
Top Bottom