Here's one for all you rabid Storm supporters

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
Here's a shot of one of my favourite cards ATM.

A hand signed Cam Smith GEM the QLD and Australian captain and future 2008Premiers Captain ?????

camsmithgemautoiy5.jpg

Cheers
Ross

Re: Here's one for all you Storm supporters

pitty its on a gem... but still very nice!

what a waste of a good gem card. Why would someone do that?

Are you serious?

I happenned to have a spare and he was there and offerred to sign this and a few commons and gave us some other items as well!!! Nice guy took me by surprise as I had originally thought otherwise.

I'm not sure I get your problem with it, it's not like it devalued the card, also if you thought outside the square and actually took into consideration my 9 year old son thinks its brilliant and is wrapped to have it........then you would understand it's priceless for our PC.

Ross

sig looks really sweet, i personally dont like in person autos but its something that is for the PC always which means it is a lot more valuable than what you can sell it for, congrats on the pick up mate :thumbsup:

Re: Here's one for all you Storm supporters

sig looks really sweet, i personally dont like in person autos but its something that is for the PC always which means it is a lot more valuable than what you can sell it for, congrats on the pick up mate :thumbsup:

I suppose that hits the nail on the head, collecting is built on emotion and pretty personal and defining good and or bad can be very subjective.

Well done mate, Great Auto on a fantastic card. I personally love collecting personal autographs from NRL stars, It adds emotional value to your collection. :)

Back
Top Bottom