Baseball Frontier League: Traverse City Beach Bums vs. River City Rascals 6/16/07

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Headed back out to Wuerfel again tonight to catch one of the home games in the River City series since it is their only appearence up here in Traverse City this year. I guess that I am trying to at least see every team in the Frontier League at least once this year and I know I missed this team last year. Well I was not trying to hard for autos and I almost passed on this game being the fact that I only had cards of one guy on this team and it was the manager of all people I had cards for. Well anyhow I had a record night I will explain more shortly after the results. Anyhow here are the results:

Beach Bums vs. Rascals 6/16/07

Rascals

Anthony Albano 1 team roster sheet
Steve Brook 1 team roster sheet
Trey Hendricks 1 team roster sheet
Jeremiah Knackstedt 1 team roster sheet
Collin Walker 1 team roster sheet (Sig is strange.)
Toby Rumfield 2 cards ("You realize I went to Princeton you know.")

Alright to add to these totals, I had a record night. Besides getting those autographs, I also got a ball from one of the players during their batting practice, and I was able to snag a t-shirt that was tossed into the stands after one of the innings!!! So overall I think I completed my own triple play here tonight and it consists of auitographs, a ball, and a t-shirt!!! Has anyone else ever been able to do that before at a baseball game??? I think I might be the only one lol. This seemed to be a night of giveaways for me here in Traverse City lol. Alright well I will be busy within these next few days because of work and a 10 day trip to New England coming up for me. I will be missing the entire Windy City series but I may have a friend try and cover me on that. I was wondering if anyone knew where Gilberto Mejia is??? I checked the roster and he was not on it last I checked, and I did not see anywhere that he got cut from that team. Does anyone on here know if he is still with them??? If I send a friend to cover for me, that is the only player on that team I would of had cards for coming up. Okay now finally going back to some AAA baseball again coming up for me!!! My next graphing quest will be out on the East Coast!!! Thanks for looking!!!

Next up for me: AAA Basebal again!!! Pawtucket Red Sox vs. Norfolk Tides 6/26/07!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom