FINAL Wantists (Must See)

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
ALL Wantlist's in the Wantlist thread will be deleted at the end of the month so if you wish to save a certain wantlist it would be best for you to save it to a word document so when the Wantlist forum is cleaned out you can start your own wantlist and add the information you had saved without having to write up a new one. Their are 8 pages in the section atm and alot of them arent getting used, this is the best way to not only get rid of old ones but also give a better chance for everyone to see what you want.

We ask you start a thread using your member name, for example;
Metallica's Wantlist
You are allowed to make multiple replies to your thread to not only add more information but also bump your thread up to pg1.
you may start a few threads but we ask to try keep it all in the one thread as all the threads will be monitored and similar threads will be deleted. So best keep it all in the one thread!!

Not allowed:
- Other members repling to your wantlist thread, thats why we have PM's.
- Starting too many Threads in the Forum.

preety simple rules and guidelines to follow. Shouldnt take too long to extract information you currently have in the section as all your threads will have a tick in the row so you dont have to search for your name.

Deadline - 31st August
after this EVERYTHING currently in the forum will be deleted.
this was agreed on by myself and Magicman and we feel it is the easiest and most sufficent way.
thanks
ozcard admin

sounds like a good idea, i like the idea of being able to bump it up if u do add something else u want :)

good work guys :p

What about the "delete" option - Will that be added ???

(so we can delete an unwanted "Want List")

Trey - Their is a cap in place to stop post whoring but that shouldnt be too much of a problem. The cap is only a few words im sure you can write a sentence to say your wantlist is updated. ;)

Richo - At the moment the admin are just deleting old threads and posts that break the rules but it hasnt been discussed whether or not we give all members the chance to delete their own threads, best ask Graham about that one.

not much of a change but it makes it alot easier on us admin to start the section fresh instead of going through hundreds of wantlists and pm'ing members to ask them if its ok to delete the thread, if you catch my drift.

Trey - Their is a cap in place to stop post whoring but that shouldnt be too much of a problem. The cap is only a few words im sure you can write a sentence to say your wantlist is updated.

Metallica - I'm not sure....but I think Trey meant the larger size limit/cap on posts, rather than the 20 character one.
I too am unable to update my wantlist because it is too large.

yep, I meant what all stars said...

I havent been able to update my list, because when we changed, this new board has a "size limit"

Good idea, it was a bit annoying not being able to update your wantlist with ease. This was you can bump it and update it!

Back
Top Bottom