2007 Signature Series Tazo

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
Got this in the mail today, wasnt really looking for anything to buy, but when something so rare and resonably priced pops up ....you gotta get it :p.
I have heard and read that only 10 were signed by each player, but little thieves at Smiths kept and sold alot of them making it even harder to get in packs. Apparently this was pulled from a pack by an 8 year old kid. :lol:

Scan doesnt really do this justice and its a very welcome addition to my Joey collection :thumbsup:

jon.jpg

I heard that three were produced for each player?!

I've got all the Knights signed cards, but I'm resigned to never getting any of these. Just ridiculously rare.

I do have a pic saved off ebay of the previous year's Johns tazo though:

2006johnstazosignature.JPG

I heard that three were produced for each player?!

I've got all the Knights signed cards, but I'm resigned to never getting any of these. Just ridiculously rare.

I do have a pic saved off ebay of the previous year's Johns tazo though:
Thats nice, i saved the pic so thanks:thumbsup: I must say i think the 2007 signature tazos are better as alot of 2006 ones the gold is coming off or is heavily scratched. I collect Cronulla cards and i too am resigned to the fact that i probably will never get these:eek::mad:

Maybe it was just the 2006 ones that were limited to three, actually.

Yeah, the sigs on the 06 ones look pretty dodgy! They are so small for how much they go for on ebay, as well.

Back
Top Bottom