05/06 Season nearly here!

thumbboy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
pete
I just gotta say, I can't wait for the new season

An aussie #1 pick
Atlanta got a heap of new talent in the lineup
and a lot of very strong teams, including Cavs who I think are going to be top 4 in the East.

going to be one awesome season, what are the things you all are looking forward to most?

By the way, love the new look of the forums guys, great job :D

Good one Pete!

Yeah I think you're right, the Cavs look pretty good now.

I guess I'm just gonna be biast and say that I'm lookin forward to seeing how the Mavs & Devin Harris do this year. Without Finley, but hopefully with a better team.

Speaking of new season, when should we start seeing stuff on ESPN about it??? :D

should be soon
I can't wait to start watchin games again :)
the Mavs are interesting, did u know some betting places are actually paying them at $40 to 1 to win the title?
I think thats pretty generous odds might be worth having a look at.

hey what happened to your sick avatar pic man?
I saw it yesterday but its gone already!
bring it back homez :lol:

The offseason has been way too long,
I can't wait to see what this season dishes up,
Just hope the C's can hang tough in the east with a very young roster.

40/1 for the Mavs is alright,
but I wouldn't be betting against the Spurs,
they are loaded, adding Finley & Van Exel to the bench.

Looking forward to see more of Iguodala this year. I hope 76ers will have a solid season. Iverson, Iguodala, Webber & young Dalembert. 8)

Cheers!~

soon to be finished school for life,
and with my gap year, i should have plenty of free time on my hands, to tune in to watch the NBA. will be a very exciting season, cant wait!!!

henkita217 said:
Looking forward to see more of Iguodala this year. I hope 76ers will have a solid season. Iverson, Iguodala, Webber & young Dalembert. 8)

Cheers!~
cough cough Korver? pacers are the ruffy for the title:)

Looking forward to Seeing Bogey man put up solid early stats before he does the rookie thing and fades late. Thats normal though.

Also this is the year the Lakers finish last in their division. :D

It will be good for the league to have the Cavs in the playoffs and I'm sure this will be the year Bron will show everyone he is a leader that lifts his team as well.

Still some blockbuster trades coming too so its not all set.

And lastly NY sucking! Although bad for the league in general its good to see each years prediction of 2nd in the Atlantic come undone.

:lol:

Gonna be a rough year for the Celts but they are the youngest team going around and it will be a learning curve.

Shite, 40-1 odds... spose it's worth chucking $10 on aye, who's gonna miss that!

Oh yeah, my avatar.... lol, was great huh! Admin changed the controls, cant allow users to have bigger ones no more... (or link via URL) - has to be 15kb or less...

Another thing I'm lookin forward to this season...

Seeing Miami be like the Lakers of a couple of seasons ago, trying to give Malone and Payton their first title... I hope they suck ass this year!!

And seeing Bogey Man do well too, yeah I think that's something to look forward to!

MavsMan said:
Oh yeah, my avatar.... lol, was great huh! Admin changed the controls, cant allow users to have bigger ones no more... (or link via URL) - has to be 15kb or less...

I think we need to organise a protest here, Mavs' avatar was an uplifting joyous image!
Bring back the pic! Bring back the pic! :lol:

yeah 40:1 was one website I think it was betfair or something. TAB offers shit odds in comparison. like 17:1 or some crap from memory :shock:

Back
Top Bottom